Thread: Final Fantasy Type-O [Agito XIII]

___________ Final Fantasy Type-O [Agito XIII] Kyreaan's Avatar

Final Fantasy Type-0 [Agito XIII]

I would like to hear who plans on playing Final Fantasy Agito XIII, an upcoming Online RPG set for future cell phone markets. I haven't read any ETA on its release, but the idea is very intriguing.

It reminds me of what is shown in the .hack (pronounced "Dot Hack") stories of people in the next generation of gaming. People are seen in coffee and biscuit shops playing a hand-held device while wearing an eye band. Now, all I think about towards Final Fantasy is people like you flipping out the brand new slide phone and keypad with at least earphones, while checking out the latest posts in TFF. Then something spooky happens when you see another person with a similar phone drinking coffee or tea and you get a new message on your phone screen that says, "What are You drinking?" or "How You doin'?"

Now, that is just one piece of the puzzle being talked about.

Final Fantasy Type-O - The Japanese Deep Dive Video - PSP - IGN

It was released that Final Fantasy Type-0 is being designed for two-disk UMD and set for release on PSP. It was originally named Final Fantasy Agito XIII, but the masterminds stated it was different than other FF games and thus wanted to set this one as its own member of the FF series. No ETA on its release, but I'm sure someone here is going to find it and scream like a burning Japanese girl running out of a Mako reactor. (I know people there; it's ok.)

With the intent of having Final Fantasy Type-0 (PSP) as its own separate entity, it might apply having its own section under Game Room. I would even consider moderator duties for 'that' one.
    Last edited by Kyreaan; 03-17-2011 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Apparently it's Type 0 as in the number zero

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

.hack//Link English Localization- Petition Spot

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.

I want to play a game. Final Fantasy Type-O [Agito XIII] Zargabaath's Avatar

Re: Final Fantasy Type-O [Agito XIII]

I do plan on playing the game whenever it comes out.

This game is very interesting in its nature. On one hand they changed the name because they felt it was different. They also hoping that the game is successful because they have already trademarked "Type-1, Type-2, etc.". So a person would think it should have its own section somewhere but the game is still using the mythology, last I heard, of the Fabula Nova Crystallis, giving it ties to Final Fantasy XIII.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

I plan on getting it, the style of the game is what makes me interested in it. All the characters, really can't wait.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I can't say I plan on getting it - my list of games to buy this year is a little too long already, and I don't play my PSP as often as I used to. It's certainly a game I'd like though.

It looks pretty intense. I'll see how it goes on the money front, and I might just put in a pre-order for it. Maybe my brother will go halves on one copy if it's something he plans on getting too.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

I don't really understand how full RPG games can be on phones so I'll likely never even see it. I could go on more but there's really no point.
    Playstaion ID: Setzer_All-in

- "Phoenix Downs are your friends. But remember Cloud they don't always work. I'm looking at yooou Aeris"

-"Immortal maybe... but not invincible!" -Prince (of Persia)

I want to play a game. Final Fantasy Type-O [Agito XIII] Zargabaath's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dan558 View Post
    I don't really understand how full RPG games can be on phones so I'll likely never even see it. I could go on more but there's really no point.
    Do you mean, "you'll never see the game"? Because this game isn't for any phone, at least not anymore. Initially, yes it was to be for mobile phones but the phones weren't powerful enough so the dev. team switched to the PSP. In the link Kyreaan gave you'll notice "PSP" in the name of the link.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Let darkness overshadow the light.. Final Fantasy Type-O [Agito XIII] Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

Oi hell, I'm supposed to buy a NGP or DS2, not another PSP...
    I want the game because it looks cool through the CGI, but the fact that it was meant for Cellphones scares me.
    Get of any thing that isn't a direct system.... I can't stand it.

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

Quote Originally Posted by Zargabaath View Post
    Do you mean, "you'll never see the game"? Because this game isn't for any phone, at least not anymore. Initially, yes it was to be for mobile phones but the phones weren't powerful enough so the dev. team switched to the PSP. In the link Kyreaan gave you'll notice "PSP" in the name of the link.
    Ok, I admit, to be honest I really only skimmed the first post and the whole "another game for a phone"-thing caught my eye and it's something that has been bothering me lately that every game expands itself over 5 systems it seems just to annoy fans into buying everything. It's like punishing the fans of the original game by gouging them for money. If people who don't own the original system want to see the game, make remakes.
    Playstaion ID: Setzer_All-in

- "Phoenix Downs are your friends. But remember Cloud they don't always work. I'm looking at yooou Aeris"

-"Immortal maybe... but not invincible!" -Prince (of Persia)

___________ Final Fantasy Type-O [Agito XIII] Kyreaan's Avatar

I'm not sure yet on what the plans are for future cell phone markets. This one, like I said earlier, will be on PSP. This is the trailer:

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

.hack//Link English Localization- Petition Spot

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.

I'm not sure yet on what the plans are for future cell phone markets. This one, like I said earlier, will be on PSP. This is the trailer:

Looks like some FFXII influence there.

omg battle system looks way way better then Crisis Core.

Also that homie with the cards...my homie!
    Last edited by loaf; 03-21-2011 at 10:18 PM.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

DB3Ki

I have just downloaded the Type-0 Demo (using a Japanese Playstation Networt account.) and was wondering if anyone else has done the same and what their thoughts on the demo are. Perasonally I think it plays really well for the PSP, it looks good, each character is very unique and the way in which each character grows (abilities, weapons etc.) is really well done also.

It is also quite unfortunate that Square Enix has no plans to release the complete game outside of Japan as of yet.